Tuesday, December 2, 2008

2 1/2 weeks left



I only have two and a half more weeks until my due date. I can't believe how fast it has gone. We went to the doctor yesterday and he said that I have started to efface but haven't started dilating yet. He also said that if I kept progressing the same I could get induced next week if I wanted to but I would still like to go on my own, but who knows that could change by next week depending on how uncomfortable I get. I also want to say thank you to everyone who came to my baby shower I got a lot of good stuff.

6 comments:

Jim and Britanie Miller said...

Yeah for blogging. Even though you are uncomfortable you look so cute. I'm so excited for Ethan to come. Thanks for making me an aunt!!!! I love ya!

Springer Family said...

I am so excited for you! Hope all goes well with the rest of the pregnancy you make a cute prego woman.

The Richards said...

Jen, you look so cute. Can you believe you will be a mom so soon?!Sorry I couldn't make it to your shower. I am coming for Christmas and would love to see you and meet Ethan. I will call you. I hope everything goes well for you!

Rowbury Family said...

So, I had a smart idea today. "Maybe I should check Britanie's blog to see if Jen has one" and you do!!!!! You seriously are the cutest pregnant woman ever! We are coming to Aberdeen for Christmas and I hope we get to see you and your little boy!!! Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!

Ashley said...

This is ashley poulson allen! you look so great pregnant! I heard you had your little boy on my birthday! well congrats Every moment is so much fun. well almost every moment:) you looked beautiful at your wedding! :) I hope everything is going great as a new mom!

Philip and Breann Duffin Family said...

I heard you had your baby! Congrats! I hope everything is going well and if you need anything just let me know!!