Monday, July 14, 2008

Just Started

So everyone has been asking me if tyler and I have a blog spot and telling me how much they like theirs so I am finally starting one for us. A little bit about us. Tyler and I were married last july so our 1 year anniversary is coming up on the 20th. It has been such a great year and has gone by so fast. Tyler is working with his dad and grandpa on the farm so we live in Aberdeen. We have a little three bedroom home that we have had to fix up a lot (I'll try to get some pictures of it posted). I am doing massages out of our house right now, I am the cheerleading advisor at the highschool, and preparing for the baby that we are expecting in Dec. We also get to find out what we are having on thursday so we are way excited about that. When were not working we just like to spend time together and with our family.

2 comments:

Abel and Abby said...

We want to welcome you to the blog community! Even though your so far away we'll be able to see what been going on! Congrats with the little one! That's way exciting to find out what you're having!

Abel and Abby said...

Hey Jenn,
Abel told me you started a blog so I wanted to leave you commit, but as I can see now, Abel already did. But I told him next time to leave his name at the bottom so you would know who wrote it, because I am sure you probably would assume it was me! Just so next time I am talking to you and you are asking me things assuming I wrote stuff to you then I would be all confused because I wouldn't know what you are talking about! Any ways I am glad you started one so now when the baby(girl) gets here I will be able to see(her) more often and you guys also!!!;o) I can't wait for the doctor to tell you its a (girl);o)! I suppose you saw our blog also and saw our most recent post, well I should say Abel's recent post! I told him I didn't think he should post it but then again he doesn't like to listen to me, only when he feel's like it!lol Well talk to you soon! Love ya!
Love, Abby